Saturday, May 23, 2009

Waiting for da beach


There are some really great beach stamps in A Muse's new Summer Fun release and I couldn't wait to use my Distress Stickles and make myself a little sand. Thought the antique linen color looked just like beach sand and was thinking that it would be perfect little place to stick my surfboard and just have a fun day at the beach. I really wish it would show up better in my photo because there are just the right amount of highlights and lowlights to give the feel of sand. Check out the other A Muse creative team members blogs for more cards that are just beachy!

16 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Girl...I'm so feelin' that sand!! :) I'm ready to catch a way on that board!

Glenda J said...

Great job Dawn - so fun. Love the sand!

Unknown said...

another great card!! you had better head down here to va beach soon!

Amy said...

What a fun preview! Love that sand :-)

Linda said...

Oh goody, a guy card. Love it!

Elena said...

I love that colorful surfboard!

cheiron said...

So fun Dawn! I never thought of doing the sand that way-great idea!

Kerry said...

FUN! The song "surfing USA" get came to my mind. :) Great card!

Pamela said...

Great card!! I love the surfboard!

jenn shurkus said...

ive been loving my distress stickles lately too!!! :) great card dawn!!

Jennie M said...

Another fabulous card from Dawn! I love this!! :)

Jill Grace said...

Wickedly rad card Dawn!

Laura said...

Love the colors you chose! How fun!

lexi said...

love the colorful surfboard and the stickles sand!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome, Dawn--it has such a wonderful masculine look and feel to it, but, also hip and swank! I LOVE this!!!

Rhonda said...

So cool!! Love the bold colors, layout, sand, all of it!!!