Sunday, May 3, 2009

Making Mistakes


I don't know about you but I always hate making mistakes. I made a big one when I punched out a black scallop circle and just missed on one of the edges. Didn't want to throw away a perfectly good piece of paper so I cut off half of it and used it on this Panda card. Just goes to show you that you should never throw anything away!!! I can't imagine how full of "mistakes" my house would be if I never threw any away but, just this once, I made lemonade out of a lemon.

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Dawn,
That's so cute! Love those "mistakes", I never throw paper out either, I ended up with a full shoebox of paper... Hehe!

cheiron said...

Adorable card! Great idea for using your scallop shape...I need to remember that!

Laura said...

This is such an adorable card! I love all the scallop and the color scheme is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

The lemonade is delicious! ;)

Susan N. said...

Cute card. No one would ever know it started out as a mistake. Great save, great thinking.

Michellem said...

I call those - "Happy Happenstances" - Your card is adorable and if you hadn't told "the rest of the story" we'd have all thought how clever you were for cutting the scallop shape in half!!