Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!



I was really excited to use my new 2009 Anniversary stamp set by A Muse for this card. I used the large oval and wanted to make it look like a mirror that would hang on the wall. The new Flourish frame stamp seemed to fit the bill for the top of my "mirror". Embossed it with tinsel embossing powder so it would be extra shiny. Who doesn't like shiny, sparkly things on cards and this embossing powder turned out nicely. It was really a challenge to get a good photo but I think you can get the idea. A super special card for my super special Mom!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTH/MOTHER'S DAY, DAWN! I hope you enjoy your double celebration. Your card for your Mom is beautiful, I know she;ll enjoy it. Wish Ma Baker a happy M other's day from me. Renate

Cookie said...

Your card is beautiful and so are those earrings! WOW she will love them...Todays your bday? Happy Birthday and Moms Day...your cat is adorable! Hugs....Cookie :)

freshaircrafting said...

Happy Birthday Dawn! The card for your Mom is gorgeous!!

Lori Barnett said...

HA! We both used the Flourish frame on our cards for today!!! Dang we are good! git-er-done! What a beautiful card Dawn! And LUCKY YOU!!! Birthday and Mother's Day today!!!!! *HUGS*

Cindy said...

Dawn,

Luv your card for your Mom. Happy
Birthday & Mothers Day !!!!

Jennie M said...

This is gorgeous Dawn!! Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day too!! Hugs! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dawn! This is positively GAAAAW-JUS!!! Have a wonderful birth and Mother's day, my friend--*hugs* Julie

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day to you. Your card is GORGOUS!

Glenda J said...

Stunning and fabulous! Great card Dawn - Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Dawn!

Lyndsay Breid said...

I love this! Your mama is one spoiled lady. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn! Thta is a beautiful Mother's day card you made....I am sure your mom loved it! And happy birthday to you...I hope it was a wonderful day for you:):) Take care and TFS! Tinla

Rhonda said...

So beautiful and feminine!!

jill Grace said...

How fun Dawn! Cherish your friend, you are very lucky! And happy birthweek ;)