Thursday, May 14, 2009

Special morning with Jane


Last week, Jane asked me if I wanted to come over we would have a special morning stamping because of my upcoming birthday. You see, she believes in birthday WEEK, not just birthDAY. I love it!!! What a special friend! We got out her new Big Shot and made this matchbox and a cute purse. Played with acetate and build a brads and dies for her new machine. It was so much fun! She even made a coffee cake and had OJ. Normally she drinks coffee but I don't so she got a carton of OJ just for me!!! How did I get so lucky to have a friend that understands the concept of birthday week and bakes and brings in orange juice?

6 comments:

Lyndsay Breid said...

So much fun! I am also a big fan of birthday WEEK, as is Lily ... not so much the hubby. :P~

Cutie projects! Love them!

cheiron said...

Those are such fun projects! Hope your birthday week is great!

Rhonda said...

What a great way to celebrate! We do birthday week and sometimes month around here too! :D

Such cute projects!!

Roxanne said...

Hope you got enough CAKE during "birthday week."

Lori Barnett said...

Fun projects. What else was in the OJ? LOL!! Just kiddin' Birthday Week...that's a new one for me...and I LOVE the idea :)

Jane Bosi said...

I had a blast!!! I hope your Up North was GREAT!!!

Funny thing is....MY Birthday week/month is right around the corner!!!

My hubba had a bit of difficulty adjusting to the idea, but after 12 years of marriage, he does just fine now :) See you soon