Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary A Muse!


Wow! It is A Muse's 8th anniversary this month! Seems like only yesterday when I was drawn to my first A Muse stamp. I brought it home and started a love affair that has lasted at least 4 years. There will be lots of fun ideas being posted on the A Muse blog until the 15th so hop on over and see what the creative team has made. I made this cute little box for my Mom for Mother's Day. I just love making these boxes because they are just the right size for a pair of earrings or a bracelet. I used the large oval from the 2009 Anniversary set which is only available till the end of May. Check out the A Muse website for all the details and make sure you get your set today!

10 comments:

Lyndsay Breid said...

I wanna see the earrings you made for your mom! :)

Susan N. said...

I would also like to see the earrings :) I like the colors you used for the box. I am sure your mom will love it.

Jennie M said...

This box is just beautiful!! I absolutely *love* this color combo!! :)

Elena said...

What a gorgeous box! It is perfect.

freshaircrafting said...

I wanna see those earrings too! Love the box! Do you have instructions to make them???

cheiron said...

Love this box...I would like to see the earrings too!

Unknown said...

what a lovely box!! great design:)

Kerry said...

me too... I want to see what's inside of this lovely wonderful box, hehe!

Anonymous said...

this is just gorgeous Dawn!

Cindy said...

Dawn,

Great looking box your Mom going to luv it. Girls, Dawn makes the coolest braclets & earrings I've be honor to be on the receiving end. Also Dawn has a Birthday this weekend ..........Happy Birthday !!! Oh were you keeping a secret ???