Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dandelions?


Today's amuse-bouche started out as grass and dandelions. When I finished my San Francisco scene I thought about what else I could use the palm tree silhouette stamp for and came up with dandelions. Was going to do the whole summer lawn scene but then I picked up the new alligator stamp and it turned into a swamp. It is funny how these cards just come together. I added those cute little butterflies and the eeeek! stamp and the swamp is complete. These new Summer stamps from A Muse are great so check out the IT blogs and get yourself a little piece of sunshine.

13 comments:

cheiron said...

This is really cute! Love your swamp scene.

Lori Barnett said...

Perfect Dawn! You got it goin' on with the sneaks :)

Rose said...

Very cute!!! Love your swamp scene!

Unknown said...

you're such a smarty marty! that alli is awfully cute:)

Elena said...

I love the "eeek" with this. What a character this alligator is!

Pamela said...

Too cute! This is an awesome scene!

Laura said...

Love the background you used! The aligator fits perfect with the background and the sentiment is perfect!

jenn shurkus said...

hehehehe this one made me giggle ;) so cute!!

Jennie M said...

I love this!! What a cute little scene and the eeek is perfect!! :)

Anonymous said...

Clever idea Dawn! These new Amuse Bouche' are great!

lexi said...

so cute and very creative!!!

jill Grace said...

guess those flutterbys got the bajeebers scared out of them! Too funny :)

Rhonda said...

LOL!! That eeek sentiment with this alligator is so fun!! Never woulda thunk to use it!! Love the scene you created here! Reminds me of the everglades in FL fo sho!! :D