Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tricycle


Remember when you used to "ride" your tricycle with your foot on the back and your hands on the handlebars and skip along with the other foot on the ground? Maybe your little brother was sitting on the seat and you were giving him a ride. Was trying to get that feel with this card. The stamps in this release are some of my favorites. Hope you have enjoyed the last few days of our amuse-bouche cards. Don't forget to peek at the other instructor blogs for more ideas.

12 comments:

freshaircrafting said...

I remember riding my tricycle that way! What did you use to make the blue sky background?

Roxanne said...

How do you come up with these great A Muse ideas day after day? I check your blog often just to see your next creation. Amazing.

Lori Barnett said...

This is SO TRUE!!! ha ha ha ha What a cute card...it makes me smile :) <----see!

cheiron said...

This is so cute. I was just playing with my niece today and that is how she "rides" her tricycle!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is fun! Love how you angled the ribbon and afixed the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

Ok - since you know how much I love you AND your blog, I've decided you need the Kreativ Blogger award! Yahoo!!

Anonymous said...

very happy card Dawn! :)

Glenda J said...

So cute - love the colouring and the colour combo.

Laura said...

Such a cute card! Love all the coloring!

Beth Thomas said...

cute, cute, cute!

Becky Rusher said...

Baby on the tricycle... now why didn't I think of that? So cute, Dawn! I love it!

Anonymous said...

yes!!! i used to ride my trike like that....good memories:) such a cute card, dawn!!! tfs; tinla