Monday, April 20, 2009

OK, Jane


See, Jane? I did it! Told you I would get it done before the deadline. You see, my friend Jane and I had a challenge of our own last week. Do Glenda's challenge and use the "life is uncertain" stamp. Well I did Glenda's challenge earlier in the week but forgot to use the life sentiment. Duh! So yesterday I sat down and did the 20 minute challenge using one of the stamps from A Muse's Newly Hatched release. That panda is the cutest and this card will be in one of my friends mailbox for their upcoming birthday. Make sure you get your list together and head out to your LSS for the new stamps. You won't regret it!!!

13 comments:

cheiron said...

Love the party panda! That is such a cute idea...can't wait to get him!

Anonymous said...

That is SO my motto! What an adorable card!!!

Jennie M said...

This panda looks SO cute dressed up!! You are rocking these amuse-bouche Dawn!! Thank you so much for all of the inspiration!! :)

Laura said...

Your panda rocks!

Lori Barnett said...

That is perfect! Great use of the other stamps. I think we need to get together and have a stampin' play day ;)

Joyce said...

OMG, too cute!!! Love the party panda!

Beth Thomas said...

This is an adorable take on the panda! Love the ribbon treatment!

Unknown said...

how did you cut out the cake!! what a great card and design:)

Armie said...

Oooohh Dawn, this is pure genius! Loving the cake, the hat..absolutely adorable!! Will definitely be on my list. TFS! :o)

Jane said...

NOOOOO stinkin' WAY!!!! I love this!!! Did you know my favorite animal of all time is the Panda? I bet you just learned something new about me.....I have to have that cute little guy!! When will Heidi have him? :) You did great!

Glenda J said...

Oh my gosh Dawn... this is sooooo cute! Love everything about it!

Novell said...

A Panda Party! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

this is darling; you do a fantastic job at masking...and i admire how you get so much mileage out of your stamps...great combinations!!! tfs; tinla