Friday, April 10, 2009

Forgot!


Look what I forgot to post yesterday! Did Glenda's challenge and forgot to post it! Her challenge this week was to use scraps on everything except the card base. I thought it would be easy and made several cards but could never quite get one I liked. It was all about the ribbon! Didn't have a piece of ribbon from another project that worked with the card I was making. So I did this card backwards. Started with the ribbon! Didn't cut one single piece of scrap for this card either. Just used what I had leftover from other cards. Might try this again because I really enjoy using up scraps.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Great job, Dawn! Your card is very pretty. This is a very fun challenge.

Anonymous said...

Cute cards this week, Dawn!!!!

Miss you and hope to see you on Thursday!!

cheiron said...

That is so cute Dawn. Love how you used your scraps!

Glenda J said...

Fabulous card Dawn - so adorable! Great colours and great job on using those scraps. Thanks for playing!

Pauline said...

A sweet little card, well done for using up scraps too :o)

Jennie M said...

This is adorable Dawn!! What a cute card and fun layout!!

Lori Barnett said...

I love using scraps as well...and this is SO CUTE! Oh..I love that Elzybells :)

Rhonda said...

Hi Dawn!!!

This is soooo sweet!! I love this layout, I think I may need to use it as a jumping point when I get some stamping time soon! I still don't have my mojo back!!

Great use of your scraps!!