Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Cheating!


My friend, Jane seems to think she may have cheated on Glenda's challenge. This week we were not supposed to use patterned paper. Jane used a card she made previously for this challenge but she stamped some patterned paper for her background. Is this cheating? What do you think? Not sure what I think but I love the card she posted for the challenge. It is really creative and really shows off Jane's stamping abilities. She is amazing!!! Thank you, Glenda for the great challenge. It was harder for me than I thought it would be.

7 comments:

Glenda J said...

Ok - Jane didn't cheat. I should have specified that it's ok to make your own patterned paper. I adore your card too Dawn - great colours, love the layout too. Thanks for playing!

cheiron said...

It's not cheating...its being creative! Love the colors on your card Dawn, and the little feet...super cute!

Debbie said...

This is great, Dawn! Nice job with the new stamps, love that orange ribbon.

*Analyn* said...

Great card! I love the color scheme you used. Thank goodness making you own patterned paper isn't cheating b/c I've done the same! I love those feet!

Renate said...

Dawn, check out my blogspot, sewcrazywi.blogspot.com. I got to Arizona yesterday, tokk a few pics at the botanical garden in Phoenix. No wifi access unless we drive to Cottonwood, 25 min. away. Check daily fr new pics. Thanks for the info on scorpions, found one on my suitcase this mornin, just a baby one!

sherry czarnecki said...

super cute card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

love seeing the colour orange...it looks great on this sweet baby card. tfs; tinla