Monday, January 25, 2016

Jenn's COOLest Card Series Week 3

Week 3 of the COOLest Card Series is featuring Valentine colors on a snow themed card. I thought this challenge needed to be a shaker card. I'm obsessed with shaker cards these days. How did I make a snowman shaker? Good question. I took circle punches and punched out circle frames for each of my snowman levels. Had a bit of trouble figuring out how to make the shaker pockets so I just cut out several layers of circle frames and built them up to a level that would hold these cute red, pink and white beads. Then I used a branch die from Memory Box for the stick arms and cut out a custom felt hat for him. He looks pretty snazzy, don't you think? Of course I had to make a watercolor pink and red background using Distress Inks and stamped an old A Muse Artstamp sentiment to add the perfect touches. Shakey, shake, shake!

1 comment:

jenn shurkus said...

OMG its wicked cute!!!! you are the shaker QUEEN!!!!!!! :) Thank you for continuing to play with the COOLest Card Series