Monday, February 1, 2016

Jenn's COOLest Card Series Week 4

The 4th and final week of the COOLest card series is featuring sparkle. I just love sparkly things. Any time I am in a store sparkly things catch my eye. Just ask my husband. For this week I wanted to make another shaker card. What doesn't sparkle like sequins and beads? Used some of the Distress Inks for the background and a We r Memory Keepers next level embossing folder to give the background some dimension. The quilted look is just what I wanted. Then I cut a frame from a Die-namics stitched rectangle frame set and added a couple snowflakes from Impression Obsessions. I almost forgot to mention the sequins mix. They are the Forget-Me-Not mix from Lucy's Cards. Yummy! The winter sentiment is from one of the Tim Holtz word sets. So perfect for this time of year. Thanks for the fun challenges, Jenn and Audrey. I had a great time playing along.

3 comments:

Linda Kilsdonk said...

I love it, Dawn! It turned out super, sparkly great! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

Unknown said...

really pretty, love the colors!

jenn shurkus said...

oooh i think this might be my fave... and you ARE the shaker queen!!!! thank you again for being part of my COOLest Card Series!!