Saturday, June 13, 2009

Photo tutorials




I have always been interested in how to make my photos look better. Always seems to be a gray or pinkish tone to my pics. Well, I recently discovered Lisa Spangler's "Scribble this" tutorials here. She gives detailed directions, with photos, on how to make your cards look better. Check it out. My original photo is the top one and the jazzed up one is on the bottom. I don't think I have it mastered but it is a start. Head on over to her blog and give it a try!!!

4 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

What a difference... Amazing! Cute card, too! =)

Winter said...

Cute card and what a difference!

Dotty said...

Cute card and don't you love all the photo tips from Lisa. What a difference.

Bianca said...

Great card and a great result!

Greetings from Germany, Bianca