Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crazy woman



Call me crazy but sometimes I like to wrap a gift, yes, it's another pair of earrings, and then make the card to match. Since my box was so small, I made a 3x3 card. Then, of course, I made the card the same colors of the wrapping paper. There are some salmony pink dots mixed in with the orange and white ones. It is a little hard to see that on the photo. Would have never thought of using pink with orange together, but I think it works. Wrapping paper sometimes gives me a direction that I wouldn't have thought of on my own.

5 comments:

freshaircrafting said...

Great idea of being inspired by your wrapping paper!

cheiron said...

Pretty colors! Love your card.

Kerry said...

Too pretty, love the card.

Novell said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Frozenstamper said...

Dawn - this is just Dahhhling!!!