Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grateful


A few weeks back I sent a bottle of cherry bounce to my friend, Cheiron, and was totally surprised when she sent me a thank you card. Just look at those sparkly, shiny cherries. She really outdid herself. I don't know how she got them to look so good but I know I just want to eat one. It is such a pleasure to get a card in the mail during these days of email and text messages. So many electronic devices to master and so little time. Thank you, Cheiron, for taking the time to create something so wonderful to send to me. I would love to challenge anyone reading my blog today to create a card for a friend and send it out. You will put a smile on his or her face.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Indeed!!! :)

Unknown said...

Love your sweet cherry card!

Karl said...

The typewriter font makes it tastier.

cheiron said...

Glad you liked it! I sure liked the cherry bounce!