Monday, January 30, 2012

For Cath (sans CHA) with Love Blog Hop




When the going gets tough, the tough get going. But sometimes it is just too much. It's that way for Cath this year at CHA. Or should I sat NOT at CHA. You might know Cath from over on the Moxie Fab World blog. She is the fabulous lady that always kept us up to date with all things CHA and brings us so much inspiration on her blog. She is not at CHA this year because she has a nasty pain in her shoulder. Must be so hard for her to be at home when there is so much going on in Anaheim. My friend, Cheiron invited me to participate in the blog hop to cheer her up so here I am. Hope you feel better soon, Cath!

Have fun checking out all the other gals that made a card to celebrate
a woman that gives so much to the paper craft world. Links are provided on Virginia's blog.


10 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Dawn! I love your envelope design with the Washi tape! Perfect get-well card! Thanks so much for being part of this hop for Cath! I am so glad you found out about the hop from Cheiron! xoxo

Deirdre said...

So lovely Dawn - it is sure to cheer Cath up.

Lorena said...

This is so sweet, Dawn! I love that cutie little envelope! Thanks so much for joining the blog hop!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun envelope.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

~amy~ said...

super sweet card...love the envie!

donna mikasa said...

Love this sweet, simple design--and cute little envelope!

Aimes said...

Such a sweet card! The washi tape is a fabulous addition!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Ingrid Danvers said...

Great card, Dawn. Love the sentiment.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Thank you so much, Dawn! I just love my "hug in a letter" and can feel its warmth all around me. I so appreciate you taking the time and trouble for little ol' me. :)

Love,
Cath

jenn shurkus said...

what a sweet card dawn :)