Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mr Harley Kitten Shurkus' Birthday


Happy 3rd Birthday, Mr. Harley! My friend, Jenn's kitty has a birthday today. Making him a birthday card was so much fun. You see, Mr Harley and his mommy live on an island. So my card today has him on an island surrounded by sunshine. He makes everyone that visits his mommy's blog feel happy and warm. His mommy is a very talented stamper and if she doesn't have a post about her kitty, you can see her works of art. She is genius I tell you. Such a beautiful woman inside and out. Hop on over to her blog and wish Mr. Harley a happy birthday and you will see what I mean.

4 comments:

jenn shurkus & mister harley said...

thank you dawn :))) i LOVE IT!!!! you are such a sweetie !!! *hugs*

TOBEY said...

awww such a cute card for Mr Harley!! I love you have him on an island, and the border punch is perfect!!

Glenda J said...

So cute! I'm sure he loved it!

Anonymous said...

Love the punch great for the island he lives on.
SNW