Monday, January 11, 2010

Wow, where have I been?



Can't believe it has been so long between posts! I guess I had a good holiday and just let some things go. My daughter was home and we had plenty of fun with her. After that, I had a big New Year/post Christmas party here at home. All my relatives came over to my house on a bus from Green Bay. Yup, I said bus! It was really fun and thanks to some of my online friends, Jill, Heather, Kim, Rhonda and all the gals that sent recipes, everyone had a great time eating and talking the night away. But to have this party, I had to take down all my crafting stuff. I know! It was a nightmare but I have it partially set back up and am ready for some cardmaking fun.

Starting the new year out with my calendar. It is always so much fun to design my yearly calendar class. Had a bunch of fun ladies take it this year. Always makes me smile to see everyone have a good time stamping and chatting. So now I am sharing it with you all. If you would like to download the template go over to the A Muse site. You can download the calendar for a small donation to Water 1st. It is a very worthwhile cause. While you are over there, check out the new Valentine release. There are a ton of new stamps! I will be posting some of my cards soon so stay tuned.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and has the best New Year!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Dawn, they are adorable! Love them. Happy New Year to you!

Heather said...

Looks cute! So ... is your crafty space put back together?!

Armie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ohhh my goodness Dawn, I meant to say I'm having difficulty on what images to use on my calendars..aahhh!!! Tried to delete my comment but it wouldn't let me..soooo sorry about that. Pls do it for me... :o(

cheiron said...

Glad you are back! Love you calendar, especially the March page..too cute!

jenn shurkus said...

your calendar pages look great dawn!