Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chicka day!


Is it Chicka challenge day already? Where did the week go? I am going to get right to this weeks challenge. It's a good one. You see, stampers are almost always willing to share a great find. A new technique, embellishment or paper can find it's way around the stamping circuit simply by being passed from one stamper to another. Your challenge this week is to use something that was given to you. Maybe your mom or hubby gave you that special tool that makes your life easier or an embellishment that is your favorite color or maybe your friend showed you a new way of doing something. Make a card or project using that treasured gift or bit of advice and show it off!

I used this little plastic cup to make a fun shaker card. My fellow chicka, Jane gave it to me as I ooooed and ahhhhhed over it when she showed me that I could use it for M&Ms. She is such a special friend, that Jane. Don't forget to leave a comment and link us to your creation and tell us about the person that gave it to you.

Thank you so much to Victoria and Anthonette (first timer) who participated in last weeks challenge. It is always so fun to see what everyone creates each week.

4 comments:

Armie said...

Ooohh, adorable card Dawn. Really really cute and great challenge this week! Will be back with my card..

Hmmmm...what to ink? what to ink? Hope to play again this week. Sorry my take for last week is late :o(. Hope you like tho'.

Jennie M said...

This card is SO cute Dawn! I love it! Thanks for the fun challenge, here is mine:
http://simplycaffeinated.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/11/playing-tag.html

Victoria said...

Hi Dawn!

This was a hard challenge for me, but I did it! Here's my card:
http://fleurdelysdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/11/noel.html

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

hi dawn! here is my card for the challenge. it was fun to do! Love your shaker card...so cute! those twin trees look adorable:) TFS! tinla
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1545137?&cat=500&ppuser=90425