Sunday, August 2, 2009

School memories


Remember your school memories board? You put all your friends photos and memories of the school year on it. When I saw the wood frame stamp from A Muse's new back to school release I knew that a memory board was what I would make with it. I found this cork paper at a store near me and knew it would work perfectly with my card. Cut thin strips of the new papaya paper to use for ribbon and then clear twinkle stickers made my project complete. Thanks for stopping in on my blog and make sure to check out the other A Muse instructor's blogs for more amusingly fun cards!

17 comments:

Jennie M said...

WOW Dawn!! This is amazing!! SO creative and your details are perfect!!

Unknown said...

OMG, holy crap! this is fantastic! do you have anything left for tomorrow:)

Elena said...

I have some adhesive cork paper from Michaels. I should do this; THANKS!

Novell said...

What a fantastic idea!

scoopy (Emily) said...

Very clever Dawn! You rock!

cheiron said...

Super Dawn! I totally remember having one of these boards, and putting all my "stuff" on it!

Lori Barnett said...

GET OUTTA HERE! This is KILLER! And guess what...I have some of that cork paper!!! I totally forgot all about it...but even so...I would have NEVER thought of doing this with it! OH YEAH BABY!! This is AWESOME! You win! ;) LOL!

Michellem said...

This is the BEST!!! What a creative brain you've got in that noggin of yours!

Kerry said...

Dawn, this is sooo cool!!! You rock!

Beth Thomas said...

WOW!!!!! I love this! So very clever! The details are perfect!

Anonymous said...

OME... I about fainted when I saw that bulletin board!!! So dang clever girl! A+ for you too ;)

Pamela Wade said...

Such a neat idea! I love it! ~~Pam

jenn shurkus said...

this is sooo cute and clever!!!

Anonymous said...

a cork board!! what a super idea!

Cookie said...

This is so CREATIVE!!! I LOVE it! The cut out images and the cork board look fantastic!!

Susan N. said...

What a cute memory board, I do remember them. You captured it so well. Cute card.

Jennifer Davis said...

What a great idea, love how this one turned out!