Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Space


My nephews birthday is coming up real soon and I wanted to make him a special card so I got out my robot boy and tried to make him look like he was floating around in space. Hope Will has a great 9th birthday and a summer filled with fun!

Wish I could show you the reason my posts have been few and far between these days. Working on A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA!!! The holiday stamps will be released soon and I am super excited to show you some of my cards. Seems like I have been in the holiday spirit lately and been cranking out the samples for my upcoming classes. Check out the left side of my blog for a current list and sign up if you can. I promise it will be a stampin' good time!!!

9 comments:

Laura said...

Awww... what a cute card for a boy!

Unknown said...

this turned out so great!!

Roxanne said...

This is really cute. Is your DH taking you anywhere this weekend?

Jennie M said...

Super cute card Dawn! This layout is so fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

Phew! I feel like I'm in space sometimes ;) This is a very cool card... it's outta this world!

Victoria said...

Hi Dawn. What a perfect card for a 9-year-old boy! I'm sure he will love it. Happy 4th!

Lori Barnett said...

How CUTE!! I love this Dawn!

cheiron said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo!!!!

Jane said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!! You're the bomb!!