Sunday, February 15, 2009

Vacation photos

No kidding, there is no trick I used taking this photo. We were at the end of the runway in St Maarten having lunch and we saw this plane landing. When the planes took off, they would blow sand and also the people sitting on the beach. We saw a 747 take off and it blew the sun worshipers right into the water! It was a blast!!!

The French side of the island had some wonderful things to eat. It was hard to choose just one.

Three times a day the bridge would open and let all the boats in and out of the marina area. This day was the only cloudy day and made for some beautiful sights.


I couldn't resist taking this photo of a couple kayaks outside our window. That water was so blue and looked great with the yellow kayaks. Gonna have to create a card using those colors soon!

Hope you enjoyed some of the 400 photos I took while on vacation. We all had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

freshaircrafting said...

Your vacation looks wonderful! I bet it was hard to come home to the snow!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics, Dawn! That jet photo is AMAZING!! I think I would pee my pants everytime I saw that up close and personal like that!!!

jenstamps said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation! That photo of the plane taking off was crazy and those desserts YUMMO!