Thursday, October 30, 2008

Keeping up



In an effort to keep up today, I got the first thing on my list finished at 9:44 pm. How does that happen? Such a busy day doing this and that, thinking I will get around to making the card for my cousins upcoming baby shower next. Guess there was a lot of one more things before I do something fun. So, as you can see I got it done.

Yesterday I went to a movie with my friend and movie buddy Gail. We both love movies and go at least once a week, since July of 2001! Yup! Seven years of movies. It has been and will continue to be great fun. Gail is one of those people who brightens your day EVERY time you see her. Thanks for looking in today...

3 comments:

freshaircrafting said...

That's so cute Dawn!

Lyndsay Breid said...

Cutie-cute-cute!

Rhonda said...

Hi Dawn!! I'm so excited you have a blog now!!! I have to know what Lavender Giraffe means though, maybe you've posted it somewhere on your blog, I'll search it out later. Very curious!!

This card is so sweet! Love the patterned paper and ribbon, they go so well together!! Cute layout too.